MBUTA NANGA!HII BLOG-MAGAZINE INASHUGHULIKA ZAIDI NA YAFUATAYO '' WALE WACHAFUAJI WA SHUGHULINI KAMA VILE HARUSINI WASOFUATA ZILE DRESS CODE' RED CARPET AND ALL OTHER EVENTS 'ALSO YOUR OLD AND NEW PHOTO'S ALL KIND OF NEWS AROUND THE WORLD & FLORA LYIMO TZUK DESIGNS &TRADES'MBUTA NANGA LONDON KARIBUNI AT MY SHOPS
CALL /WHATSAP (+ 44)07787471024:EMAIL:email@example.com
FOLLOW INSTAGRAM> mbutanangablog or MBUTANANGASTYLE
KITENDA WILI"NYUMBA YANGU NDOGO LAKINI INAENEA WATU WENGI' MBUTA NANGA!!
SHINY ,HEALTHY-LOOKING AND GORGEOUS HAIR' WHATSAPP +44 778 7471024
Friday, 3 January 2014
BY:FLORA LYIMO ~HUYO NDIE ALIEKUMBWA NA BAD WEATHER HAJAONEKANA''ALIKWENDA KUJIPIGIA PICHA ZAKE ZA WEATHER KAMA KINA FLORA LYIMO ''YANI UPAPARAZI UNAMADHARA YAKE MSIPIME'' SO MKIPATA HABARI NA PICHA SHUKURUNI JAMANI'' HOPE ATAONEKANA MZIMA''
POLICE SEARCHING FOR MAN LAST SEEN WALKING TOWARDS COASTAL PATHTO TAKE PICTURES OF THE WEATHER
Harry Martin left his home in Membland, Newton Ferrers, near Plymouth, Devon, at around midday yesterday''
The bad weather has not only batttered the coast and flooded homes, but it has led to deaths and disappearances.
Air, sea and land searches are under way for an 18-year-old who has not been seen since he left his home to take pictures of the weather.
Harry Martin left his home in Membland, Newton Ferrers, near Plymouth, Devon, at around midday yesterday.
Devon and Cornwall Police said Mr Martin was last seen walking in the direction of the coastal path near his home.
Police, Coastguard, the RNLI from Plymouth and helicopters from the police and RNAS Culdrose are conducting extensive searches around the coast and inland areas.
'His disappearance is described as out of character and police are extremely concerned for his welfare,' a police spokesman said.
'Anyone who has seen Harry or knows of his whereabouts is urged to contact police immediately.'
A Coastguard spokesman said: 'They were last seen heading out to take photos of the weather yesterday lunchtime.
'Although missing person inquiries are co-ordinated by the police, HM Coastguard assist by co-ordinating search and rescue along the coastline and out to sea.
'Because the village is situated on the River Yealm estuary, the Coastguard rescue teams from Yealm and Plymouth were sent to search the coastline whilst the RNLI lifeboats from Plymouth searched the sea.
'The Royal Navy helicopter from Culdrose is also on scene, searching the area around Newton Ferrers.'
Mr Martin is described as 5ft 11in, and slim with short dark hair, a light beard and blue eyes.
He is thought to be wearing pink skinny jeans and a grey hooded jumper.
Later, police described Mr Martin's family as 'distressed' and said they did not wish to speak publicly.
The storms have already claimed at least two lives.
The body of a 27-year-old man from Surrey was found on Porthleven Sands beach in Cornwall.
He had been swept out to sea on New Year's Eve night, having gone for a paddle with friends at nearby Loe Bar.
In a second tragedy on Tuesday, a woman died after being swept out to sea at the popular beauty spot Croyde Bay in north Devon.
The woman, who was believed to be on holiday with her family, was rescued from the sea and airlifted to hospital before being confirmed dead by doctors.
Elsewhere, police in Dorset investigating a report of a man falling into the swollen River Stour in Christchurch have ended their inquiries after no-one was reported missing in the area.
There are currently 21 severe flood warnings in place - the highest level - because the Environment Agency says there is a threat to life and property, with people being warned to stay away from the coast.
Weather watchers who ignored warnings to avoid coastal areas during the violent storm surge have been told that they are putting themselves and the emergency services at risk.
Police have been forced from emergency calls to move sightseers who decided to get close to the violent storm surge, putting them at risk of being hit by debris or washed away.
People were seen at several seafronts as huge waves battered parts of the UK, despite cautions issued yesterday that they should stay away from exposed areas following two deaths.
A spokesman for Cumbria police said: 'People have ... been seen at piers and harbours in the area despite the warnings that have been issued. This is very dangerous and people are putting themselves and emergency services at risk by being in these areas.'
Sightseers at Burry Port, south-west Wales, had to be ordered away by police after they turned out in large numbers .
The coastal town, which sits on a tidal estuary, was lashed by huge waves and winds of more than 70mph during the morning high tide.
Areas are already under water but South Wales and North Devon are set to be worst hit tonight with 10.4m high tides hitting Porthcawl and 9.7m hitting Ilfracombe at around 7.30pm.
And as the low pressure hits Britain tonight wave forecasters have warned 40 to 50ft swells could hit Ireland and the south-west of England and Wales - this combined with the high tides could be disastrous for coastal towns and villages.