Kim Kardashian was dragged out of bed, bound with zip ties and thrown in her marble bath by five masked men she feared would rape her - as quick-thinking friend staying in the Paris apartment heard the commotion and called for her bodyguard
- Kim Kardashian was bound and robbed at gunpoint in a luxury apartment in Paris on Monday
- Five armed masked men dressed as police officers were involved and stole millions of dollars in jewelry
- Kim sprung out of bed upon hearing the men barreling up the stairs, but her phone was soon snatched away
- She heard French-speaking robbers repeating 'ring, ring', realized they were looking for 20-carat diamond
- Friend Simone Harouche was sleeping downstairs, but locked herself in bathroom and called bodyguard
- Bodyguard Pascal Duvier was out with Kourtney and Kendall at Arc nightclub less than two miles away
- Robbers escaped on bicycles, and Duvier appeared two minutes later; Kim was 'shaken but unharmed'
- She returned to NY home on Monday afternoon alongside Kanye West without $4.5m ring on her finger
- Their children North and Saint were not involved in the early morning raid
- Questions are now being raised about the security protocols that were in place when Kim was robbed
THANKS GOD HAWAJAMGUSA BORA WACHUKUE MIMADINI YOTE NA HATA HELA ZOTE KULIKO KUBAKWA AU KUULIWA; YANI USIOMBE KABISA YAKUKUTE' POLE SANA MPORA WETU KIM.
KWA HABARI ZAIDI TEMBELEA DAILYMAIL.
TUMECHOTA NA KUMIMINI KUTOKA Dailymail.